In any organization, technical or not, its the people who make everything work. Better tools, faster equipment, efficient process all mean very little without smart, engaged and motivated staff members.
- Are you finding and then hiring the right people for your open technical positions?
- Is employee retention a problem?
- Do your technical staff members have a clear career path they can work towards?
- Is your technical staff motivated and focused on the right things?
- Do they feel like they are part of the solution or are they "just along for the ride"?
- Does your technical team know what the needs of the business are and how their work applies to those needs?
- If you ask your staff members what the vision of the company is, do they know?
Is your technical staff doing the right things at the right time for your business?