The processes within your technical organization form the engine that drives everything. Process lets management know where things stand and what needs attention. Process is what provides the checks and balances to make certain everything runs smoothly.
- Are your current processes right for the type of work you're trying to do?
- Need help moving to an Agile or Scrum process?
- Can you quickly and easily figure out where the productivity bottlenecks are?
- Do people know what they are supposed to be working on?
- Is the hand-off between various teams well-defined?
- Does important work sometimes "fall through the cracks"?
- Is the quality of the work produced up to the level you expect?
Is your engine running smoothly?